Information for Collaborators and Investigators

Request to do Research with Radiology

If you wish to do research with either Nuclear Medicine or PET, please contact Michael Graham, MD, at

For those applying to do research with MRI, please go to the MR Research Facility's proposal submission page and fill out the information listed there: 

All other imaging studies in Radiology are handled the same as if it were a regular clinical exam.

Research: UI Links for Researchers