The University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine CME Division offers a comprehensive array of services to meet your CME needs. Our office provides an integrated approach to CME including accreditation, registration, and conference planning.
The CME Division offers individual planning support for over 25 diverse educational programs annually. Our program coordinator will work collaboratively with faculty and support staff to organize a successful CME program.
We offer a full range of conference management services. Following is a list of fee-based services the CME Division can provide. If other services are needed we will do our best to accommodate specific needs.
- Site selection and reservations
- Contract negotiation
- Coordinate brochure design
- Order mail lists
- On-site registration and conference management
- Food and beverage planning
- Financial management
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Exhibit management
- Commercial support management
- Syllabus production
- Audio visual coordination
- Create program evaluation and post-conference evaluation
- Compile evaluation results
- Maintain ACCME accreditation requirements
We offer online registration in addition to mail, fax and telephone registrations. The Office of Continuing Medical Education accepts visa, mastercard, cash, and check payments.
|Reserve Meeting Venue||12 months prior to event|
|Meet with CME Program Coordinator||9-12 months prior to event|
|Completed CME Application||9-12 months prior to event|
|Final Draft of Brochure||4-6 months prior to event|
|All Handouts Due||3 weeks prior to event|
For more information and a fee schedule, please contact Lori Raw at (319) 335-8601 or firstname.lastname@example.org.