Office of Faculty Affairs and Development
The mission of the Office of Faculty Affairs and Development is to support the growth and professional development of faculty throughout their career and to facilitate effective departmental administration of HR-related activities.
Our vision is that all faculty succeed in their academic careers. We do this through advocacy, education, and communication.
- To enhance the faculty’s voice in decision making processes
- To recognize faculty excellence across disciplines and pursuits
- To increase opportunities for faculty career success and satisfaction
- To increase knowledge through personal and direct interactions with department chairs and individual faculty
- To provide guidance and resources for career enhancement
- To work with faculty to strategically establish career goals and plans
- To work closely with relevant parties to resolve faculty concerns
- To support departmental administrators in their faculty-related responsibilities